· A simple and modern bangle design by Georg Jensen
· From the company’s iconic Mercy collection
· Free-flowing, effortless and elegant
· Crafted from sterling silver
· Ideal for adding with other Mercy jewellery designs
· Perfect for those with a preference for modern jewellery designs
· Size's Available S/M 15cm, M/L 16.5cm
· Width (at widest) 13mm
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery designs
The Mercy jewellery collection created by Danish company, Georg Jensen is a line of elegant and sophisticated pieces of jewellery crafted from sterling silver with an ethereal, soft flowing beauty. The designs are free-flowing and almost fluid-like. Crafted by American designer, Jacqueline Rabun who created the iconic Offspring collection for Georg Jensen, the designs encapsulate the passing of time whilst reminding the lady to appreciate every minute of life. Rabun's work is full of emotion, capturing the essence of life and nature, whilst remaining timeless and playful. These modern pieces of jewellery from the Mercy collection will be cherished for their simplicity, as well as their powerful messages. This captivating hinged bangle from Georg Jensen nods to the company’s values in craftsmanship and quality. The design is flowing and elegant, allowing it to connect with the skin each time the lady wears it. The bangle is beautifully executed with a superb surface polish, which gives the piece of jewellery an almost mirror-like finish. The two rounded ends of the bangle come together at the front of the wrist and secure with a simple hinged clasp. Perfect for accompanying with other Georg Jensen Mercy jewellery designs, silver hinged bangle comes displayed inside a genuine Georg Jensen presentation box for gifting to a loved one.
There are no reviews yet.