· A bold, small-sized ring from Danish manufacturer, Georg Jensen
· From the company’s ever-popular Mercy collection
· Created by American designer, Jacqueline Rabun
· Crafted from sterling silver
· Executed with a stunning hand-applied surface polish
· Accompany with other designs from the Mercy collection
· A wonderful gift idea for a loved one
· Size's 50-56
· Width of ring 7mm
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery designs
Georg Jensen Mercy jewellery is sensual and playful. Perfect for adding subtle detail to an outfit, these earrings rings, bracelets and necklaces are understated and simple enough to combine with casual, smart or professional attire. The emotionally charged collection features iconic swirling strands of sterling silver that envelop the body. Jacqueline Rabun created the Mercy collection – an emotionally charged range of accessories which represent the flowing movement of time. Many of the designs can be combined to create the perfect duo, yet each design can also be enjoyed as a single statement piece – its immaculate surface polish and fluid-like sculptural design enhancing femininity and elegance. This small-sized ring is perfect for the slender finger. Crafted from one piece of sterling silver, the design is contemporary and dramatic. The ring features the iconic broken loop design, with the two rounded ends coming together in the middle of the finger. Stylish and simple, this ring can be paired with many other designs from the Mercy collection or worn alone with smart, professional or elegant attire.
Specific sizes are on occasion limited. In such cases our team will contact you to advise you of the expected delivery time which could be 4-6 weeks.
There are no reviews yet.