· A beautiful pair of long drop earrings by Danish designer, Georg Jensen
· From the company’s iconic Mercy collection
· Designed by Jacqueline Rabun
· Crafted from sterling silver
· Executed with a superb surface polish
· Accompany with other Mercy designs from Georg Jensen
· Length of earring 50mm
· The perfect birthday or anniversary gift
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery designs
The Mercy jewellery collection by Georg Jensen is a range of modern Danish-inspired pieces with fluid, free-flowing forms and swirling strands of silver that engulf the lady’s natural shape. The designs are developed by American designer, Jacqueline Rabun who also created the Offspring collection for the Danish company. Each piece of jewellery from the Mercy collection is designed from a superb blend of quality materials to give a modern and luxurious feel against the skin. The designs are intended to instil a sense of confidence in the woman to express her personality through unique jewellery pieces that can be combined or worn singularly for an extra special look and feel against the skin. These beautiful Georg Jensen long drop earrings imitate the slender shape of a swan and have been crafted from sterling silver. The sensual earrings have an organic feel to them, making them a great design to match with other pieces of Mercy jewellery by Georg Jensen. Skilled craftsmen at Georg Jensen’s design house complete every piece of Mercy jewellery with acute attention to detail. The earrings can be paired with other creations from the Mercy jewellery collection or worn on their own to add a subtle touch of detail to formal or elegant attire.
There are no reviews yet.