• An elegant pendant from Danish manufacturer, Georg Jensen
• Crafted from sterling silver
• Suspended from a sleek and modern black rubber chain
• Featuring the iconic Mobius design inspired by a geometric shape
• Can be combined with other designs from the same collection
• Wear alone to create a bold and influential statement
• Beautifully sculpted by artisans at Georg Jensen
• A design for the modern jewellery wearer
• Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery designs
Georg Jensen Mobius designs are inspired by the Mobius strip used in geometry. Defined by one side and only one boundary, the inspired shape has come to add a modern twist to modern-day jewellery wearing. Smooth and voluptuous but with an immaculately polished surface, the creations from this collection are certain to add charm and character to any lady’s look. The unique craftsmanship behind the Mobius jewellery was first brought to life in 1968 and is just as popular now as it was back then. The pieces from the collection are timeless and versatile enough to be worn with both smart and casual attire and worthy of accompanying the lady to all those special occasions in life. This beautiful pendant looks incredibly modern since it adorns the neck with a black rubber chain. The pendant itself features the iconic Georg Jensen Mobius sculpture – its flowing, fluid-like curvature adding dramatic beauty to a lady’s look in seconds. Each piece of jewellery from the collection is crafted from one piece of sterling silver, giving the design an ever-flowing, continuous look. This stunning Mobius pendant can be combined with other creations from the same collection and worn in style throughout the seasons of the year.
There are no reviews yet.