· Elegant Messika necklace from the Uno Move collection
· Total diamond weight: 1.22cts
· Colour: G / Clarity: Vs
· Crafted from lustrous 18ct white gold
· UK stockist of genuine Messika jewellery
· Featuring oblong pave and non-pave diamond frames
· Each frame encapsulates a stunning moving diamond in a rub-over setting
· Securing to the neck with a concealed clasp
· Chain length: 90cm
· UK stockist of genuine Messika jewellery designs
Boasting a mix of pave and non-pave diamond detailing, this elegant and dainty Messika necklace belongs to the French company’s Uno Move collection. Delicately hand crafted, each scintillating diamond has been specially chosen to create the perfect balance of fire and brilliance. Pieces of Messika jewellery from the Uno Move collection are minimalist and modern. The necklace has been designed by Valérie Messika and crafted from lustrous 18ct white gold. Moving diamonds are held inside openwork frames – some adorned with diamonds – others smoothly polished and plain. A delicately concealed clasp secures the chain to the back of the lady’s neck, enabling for the necklace to be combined with other Messika designs to create a layered or stacked finish to any attire. The diamonds in this exquisite Messika Uno Move necklace amount to a total weight of 1.22 carats and the length of the chain measures 90cm. The diamonds also have a colour and clarity grading of G and VS respectively and the design comes complete inside a genuine Messika presentation box for gifting to a loved one.
There are no reviews yet.